Win the chance to reborn the next PROTOTYPE!
Please read the whole page before entering :)
How it works
- You reborn a Vincent kit by Nikki Johnston and enter him, by following the instructions below. The kit can be purchased directly from here, or from one of my dealers
- A panel of judges and I will look through each entry received before the closing date (TBA).
- We will be judging mainly based on the quality of reborning. However, some consideration will be given to photography, lighting and posing. We will be looking at how well the doll has been presented through the display, along with natural and creative posing. So feel free to play around and have fun with it!
- To keep things fair, please don't advertise your individual entry. We have to disqualify anyone caught doing this.
- The photo with the most likes will win the winner will have the opportunity to reborn a prototype of my next kit!
- The 4 runners up will receive a free kit from the next edition.
- The reborn entered must be from the “Vincent" kit by Nikki Johnston.
- The reborn entered must be 100% made by you.
- Artists can enter more than one version of Vincent
- Entries may be made with or without the belly plate.
- Photos must NOT contain any watermarks or identify features. Any photos doing so will not be accepted.
- Winner must be available to work on the prototype in early 2020
- All entries MUST be submitted before (Date TBA). Any entries received after (Date TBA) will not be accepted.
- Please submit 4 photos of your reborn.
- Full bodied photo.
- Closer picture of the face (chest upwards).
- Close up of hands and/or feet.
- Close up of the painted/rooted hair.
Please send you entries to: Nikkis.Prototype.Competition@hotmail.com
- Include Artist Name and Nursery Name
Good luck my loves!!